When you experience unexpected dental pain, or you suffer from an oral injury, call your dentist for immediate dental care. Our experienced team will help you diagnose your condition and find relief. We understand that dental emergencies happen and that they can’t always wait for the next scheduled dental appointment. We do everything we can to get you back to comfort and health as soon as possible. We want to find a solution to your dental emergency so you won’t have to worry about it for weeks or months. If you need emergency dental care in Lehi, UT, and your condition is not a life threatening medical emergency, give us a call.
Common Emergency Dental Needs
Our emergency dental team has seen and successfully treated countless types of dental emergencies. If you are wondering whether your problem qualifies as a dental emergency, here is our list of common dental problems we see:
- Severe toothache
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Loose permanent teeth
- Knocked out permanent tooth
- Tooth abscess
- Jaw swelling or pain
- Loose or dislodged dental work
- Persistent pain after a dental procedure
We’re Here To Help
The Traverse Mountain Family Dental & Orthodontics team is always here for you in the case of a dental emergency. We hope to make your next visit both comfortable and effective.
- Take anti-inflammatory over-the-counter pain relievers if needed. Do not apply them directly to the tooth or gums.
- Use a cold compress to keep swelling down.
- Save broken or missing teeth and bring them into our office.
- Don’t wait to call about an oral injury or severe tooth pain. We can treat the problem and improve your smile immediately.
You can trust our team for excellent and comfortable emergency care. Sedation is available if needed. We are ready and willing to help in any stressful dental situation!